Accounting for State and Local Governments - State & Local Government Audit Services
Harshwal & Company LLP offers a complete range of State and Local Government Accounting and auditing services. We support state and local governments by reducing risk, gaining efficiency, and taking advantage of
In addition to the federal government, the U.S. has multiple state and local governments to run the administration smoothly. With 50 state governments, there are approximately 87,849 local governments to play the
decentralized administrative role. Out of these local governments, there are 3,034 county governments and 35,937 sub-county governments, including 19,431 municipal governments and 16,506 township governments.
The numbers clearly show that the State and Local Governments have a significant role in the United States. But running these governments is not a cakewalk. A lot needs to be done, for instance, managing multiple
departments, keeping track of various grants, and planning and budgeting them for judicious use.
Harshwal & Company LLP understands the industry's hardships and supports it with our state and local government accounting and auditing services. Having served multiple clients, we have gained a
thorough knowledge of the industry; this helps us to address the accounting for state and local government.
Our state and local government auditing and accounting experts adhere to applicable professional standards such as GASB accounting standards, AICPA, and NCGA accounting principles. Thus serve the state and local government clients with a flexible and adaptive approach.
Services We Offer
At HCLLP, we provide the most cost-effective state and local government accounting and auditing solutions. The prominent services we offer are:
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Payroll Management
- Preparing and Reporting Financial Statements
- Financial Control
- Meeting Compliances according to federal reporting requirements.
- Outsourced Internal Audit Functions
- Operations Audit and Strategic Planning
- Fraud investigation and Forensic Auditing
Who are our State and Local Government auditing and accounting clients?
- State agencies and departments
- Public employee retirement system
- Special purpose governments such as ports, transit agencies, and others
- Municipal utilities
- Charter Schools
Why choose us for the State and Local Government accounting?
"Granting holistic services governments need to thrive."
We support your state and local governments by serving you with the best available services.
Our key features involve:
- Flexibility- We understand the variance in the functioning of every industry and are flexible enough per the clients' working model. Our expert team understands your work culture adequately and provides you with the most appropriate and cost-effective auditing and accounting services.
- Assured Security and Privacy - Since we are well aware of your privacy concerns, we are committed to keeping your data secure and still being transparent enough while preparing your audit reports.
- Innovative and technology - In the era of digitization, when the world innovates every minute, we are committed to being in line with the updates and being in line with technical advancements.
- Customized plans suitable for your work models – Having worked for more than a decade, our experts are highly adaptable and have gained a vast knowledge of various industries. Therefore, they design the most suitable accounting and auditing plans that are the best for your working models.
Get the proactive state and local government audit services at HCLLP and stay in line with the accounting and auditing standards.
Click here to know more about us and our customized plan.