Non Profit Accountants in Oakland and Albuquerque
At Harshwal & Company, we are proud to offer not for profit organizations with the most productive accounting and audit services available at a very affordable and effective cost. Our services are entirely dedicated to the client needs for generating maximum profit and producing efficient outputs. It is necessary to keep track of real-time accounts and finances professionally for staying away from the risks of financial crises. When you work with us, you don’t have to worry about the financial headaches; just outsource us as your accounting department and focus on your future goals.
Non profit accounting services include:
- Preparing and reviewing non profit financial statements
- Financial accounting and bookkeeping
- Accounting sheet and balance sheet format
- Audit and accounting trouble-shooting
- Accounting for restricted funds
- Financial reporting
- Financial planning and risk management
- Auditing and assurance services
- Consulting and management advisory services
- Tax preparation, filing and return services.
Non Profit Accounting Services
On August 18th, 2016, the Forensic Specialties Accreditation Board issued new rules and regulations for NPOs. The motive behind the implementation of the new rules is to provide superior information to grantmakers, donors, creditors, and other individuals who go through the nonprofit financial statements. As per the guidelines of the law, a nonprofit organization will be able to improve the approach to explain its financial statements. The nonprofit organisation accounting services here is designed to be in accordance with the new rule guidelines. Our accounting services are centralized with a goal to make clients feel like they recoup their original investment, as well as additional outputs.