Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) Audit and Accounting Services
HCLLP ensures accurate, transparent, and compliant accounting and audits combined with the most suitable healthcare consulting services.
FQHCs or Federally Qualified Health Centers are non-profit entities (Consolidated Health Centre Program Section 1905 (1) (2) (B) Social Securities Act). They provide clinical care as per comprehensive federal standards to the under-reserved population with quality care to minimize patients’ load in hospital emergency roles. FQHCs receive the funds from the HRSA Health Center Program (Section 330 Public Health Services PHS).
The current environment requires a clinically- focused and sound financial system to continue serving the needy.
Harshwal & Company LLP is a group of professionally trained accountants who are experts in handling day-to-day FQHC clinics’ audit and compliance services. We go beyond the technical requirements, enhance strategies, and identify market and improvement opportunities for qualified health centers. We have earned vast expertise in handling healthcare consulting services with decades of exposure to the medical industry and not-for-profit organizations.
At Harshwal & Company LLP, we offer the given accounting and auditing services for FQHCs:
- Payroll Management - Our accounting experts effectively manage payroll for FQHCs and keep their financial records in order.
- Financial Management - We help FQHCs manage and plan their finances and track if money is overspent or underspent.
- Books Preparation - We have a dedicated team of bookkeepers to prepare books and records for FQHC clients.
- Auditing - Our experts take care of all FQHC auditing requirements. They perform internal auditing, external auditing, as well as IRS audits for FQHC clinics.
- Accounting - Having gained years of experience, our experts are ready to tackle all accounting needs of the FQHC clinics. We maintain accurate and up-to-date accounts to help you analyze clinics’ financial regulations and technical activities.
- Compliance Management - We take care of all compliance requirements (Social Securities Act, Public Health Services, HRSA) of FQHCs and help them maintain a clear picture. A sound and compliant system help more people access treatment.
- Financial System Review - We track where the money is going and coming. It helps FQHC clinics better plan their budget and they can spend accordingly without exceeding the budgets.
What makes us unique?
We make your lives better by performing your accounting and auditing tasks. We are different from the other CPA firms:
- Transparent Procedure - While we work on your projects, our team keeps the entire procedure completely transparent and open to suggestions.
- Cost-effective Solution - We totally understand the value of money; hence, we design the best and most cost-effective solutions for our customers.
- Highly Skilled Professionals - At Harshwal & Company LLP, we have a team of expert accountants and auditors to take care of all FQHC accounting and auditing needs.
- Assured Security and Privacy - Since we are well aware of your privacy concerns, we are committed to keeping your data secure and still being transparent enough while preparing your audit reports.
Click here to get the best customized and affordable FQHC clinical accounting and auditing plans.