Current Open Positions
I. Tribal Gaming Audit Manager & Seniors
Harshwal & Company LLP is a leading public accounting firm providing quality audit services to Tribal gaming and casino enterprises since 2009. Our teams are committed to excellence in our services and focus on building long-lasting business relations with clients. Here you get the perfect environment to grow your technical skills and advance in your professional career.
We’re are looking for Tribal gaming and casino audit managers & seniors to join our team of professionals. They will be responsible for performing and supervising audit and review engagements for our Tribal Gaming and Casino audits.
- Oversee the day-to-day operation of tribal gaming and casino audit engagements.
- Pre- Audit planning and performing audits.
- Preparing reports and provides recommendations to clients.
- Developing internal control testing methodologies to evaluate the adequacy of controls.
- Work with team to tackle accounting, auditing, and other related issues.
- Documenting audit tests and findings to complete audit work papers.
- Ensure audits are completed on time.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related field
- 2-3 years of proven experience in Tribal Gaming and Casino audits.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) certification preferred.
- Experience working independently on multiple client projects or engagements.
- Excellent attention to detail and strong analytical skills.
- Requires traveling up to 70%.
- Salary up to 160K based on your knowledge and relevant experience in Tribal Gaming and Casino audits.
- Further benefits will be discussed at the time of the interview.
II. Staff Accountant
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- BS degree in Accounting
- CPA candidate (in the process of preparing to sit for the exam)
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills
- Flexibility for regular travel to out of town clients
Learn More About Our Firm
We encourage all candidates to prepare for interviews by perusing this website. Specifically, be sure to read our About page to better understand our mission and values. If you have any questions about an open position, you can reach us via our contact page